Rural Water Wastewater Engineering
Welcome …. Thank you for visiting.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Rural Water Wastewater Engineering (RWWE) offers expertise in Design Build & Operational Servicing for Drinking Water Treatment Systems, Onsite Sewage Treatment Systems (Septic Systems), Geotechnical Development Site Evaluation, and Subsurface scanning for Private Underground Storage Tanks (UST) and locates Projects.
- Regulated Drinking Water Systems
- Wells Yield, Disinfection, & Drilling Reports
- Water Testing & Potability Certificates
- Onsite Sewage Treatment (Septic Systems)
- Geotechnical Site Evaluation
- Underground Storage Tanks & Private Utility Locating
Our experienced Drinking Water Systems operators provides solutions to our clients in Rural Ontario including for Well Yield and augmenting supplies, Well Disinfection, Well Water Potability Certificates for Property Sale Mortgage purposes, GUDI Well (Groundwater Under Direct Influence) condition assessment and improvements. Water Testing including for Lead, Biological & Chemical Water Quality Testing under O. Reg. 170/03 Regulated Drinking Water Systems for Designated Facilities including Filtration Process Automation & Optimization and Ongoing routine Operational Maintenance.
We assist Owners of Drinking Water Systems with Quality and Operations Management Services for Industrial, Commercial, Institutional, and Residential establishments that make drinking water available to their guests or residents. Rural Water Wastewater Engineering (RWWE) routinely carries equipment adjustments for optimal performance and collect water samples for laboratory analysis to monitor water quality to help owners achieve Regulatory Compliance. Our routine Preventative Maintenance service prevents premature equipment failure and minimize breakdowns and costly shutdowns.
Our Onsite sewage treatment systems (septic system) Technicians provide services for Residential Onsite Sewage Systems (Septic Systems) regulated under the Ontario Building Code (OBC), larger than 10,000 liter/day Onsite Sewage Treatment Systems regulated under the Ministry of Environment and Climate Control (MOECC).
We also provide Geotechnical Investigation to collect field data for use for Septic Systems Design including digging auger boreholes to classify soils type, collection Soil Samples for Percolation Time (T-time) for laboratory analysis, conducting in-situ Soil Percolation Rate Test to determine Permeability for Design of Septic Dispersal Field and Stormwater Management Systems Infiltration Galleries and Ponds.
We can also assist our clients with their construction projects on private property locates with subsurface scanning including non-destructive private locates for Construction Projects and (UST) Underground Oil Storage Tanks for Environmental sectors, with the ability to seamlessly handle projects both large and small.
Our equipment inventory allows us to handle projects varying from Design Build Regulated Drinking Water Treatment Systems for Schools & Designated Facilities including routine water sampling and Facility Operational Checks and Maintenance, Design Build Onsite Sewage Treatment Systems & Effluent Quality Monitoring and Sampling, using Pask Permeameter in-situ test Permeability Testing, Utility Locating & Mapping with Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) before you dig, while our flexible staff continue to grow to meet the needs of new applications and technology as required.
We take pride in both our precision, quality of work and customer experience. Safety and Customer Satisfaction will always be our priority, and we will work with you comprehensively to ensure the project is completed to the highest possible standards.
RWWE’s focus on safety, precision and customer satisfaction makes us the premiere option when considering any of the services were provide.
We Design Build & Service Water Systems Regulated under:
- Ontario Regulations Reg. 170/03 Drinking Water Systems;
- Ontario Regulation Reg. 319/08 Small Drinking Water Systems;
- Ontario Regulation Reg. 243/07 Schools, Private Schools and Day Nurseries;
- Ontario Regulation Reg. 903 for Wells;
Drinking Water Systems Services include:
- Design / Build your Drinking Water System to suit your operation requirements.
- Design / Build Water Storage reservoirs to augment your water supplies from your low-yielding well to meet your daily demands;
- Design / Build a well trickling water system to maximize output from your low-yielding well and fill up your storage reservoirs all day long for use during the peak time;
- Repair Service – a technician will be dispatched to troubleshoot your DWS equipment;
- Prepare “Operating Manual” for your DWS equipment;
- Collect water samples and deliver to an accredited laboratory for water quality assessment;
- Weekly operational check for your drinking water system equipment;
- Carryout routine Preventative Maintenance for facility water treatment equipment;
- Prepare an “Engineers Evaluation Report” (EER) for your facility;
- Prepare your Annual Evaluation Report for your facility;
- Sampling for LEAD, Organic and Inorganic parameters;
- Plant Start-up and Commissioning;
- Carryout an annual equipment condition assessment audit to identify deficiencies complete with recommendations and budget estimates for Capital improvements.
- Well Yield and condition assessment for GUDI (groundwater Under Direct Influence);
- Surface waters sampling including for lakes, creeks and ponds;
Our Service Area:
Southern Ontario, Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, Northern Ontario – including The Golden Horseshoe Triangle, the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ajax, Alliston, Aurora, Barrie, Bellwood, Bradford, Brantford, Brampton, Burlington, Caledon, Cambridge, Cobourg, Fort Erie, Dunnville, Georgetown, Georgina, Grimsby, Guelph, Haldimand, Hamilton, Innisfil, Keswick, King city, Kitchener, Lake Simcoe, Lincoln, Loretta, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Mount Albert, Newmarket, Niagara-on-the-lake, Norfolk, Oakville, Orangeville, Orillia, Oro-medonte, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Shelburne, St. Catharine, Thornhill, Thorold, Toronto, Vaughn, Waterdown, Waterloo, Welland, Whitby – please call us if your community is not listed because we service all of Ontario.